Blog Header Text

For questions you can contact Adam at: adamchartley "at" gmail "dot" com or Jason at: jasoncppk "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Monday 28 March 2016

Sparsholt Down: 28 March pm

There was a pale Buzzard sp over Sparsholt Down this afternoon at about 17:00, viewed from the minor road that runs south from Kingston Lisle towards Lambourn. It was initially over the wood at about SU330843, before drifting off to the north.

It appeared very pale underneath and most interestingly the upper tail briefly appeared to show a large white rump with dark terminal band. Unfortunately, it was too far away for my available reserve bins to see any dark belly patch and I didn't have my camera with me. I can't claim Rough-legged given these views but it was a possibility I couldn't rule out.

The Tall Birder

No comments:

Post a Comment