Blog Header Text

For questions you can contact Adam at: adamchartley "at" gmail "dot" com or Jason at: jasoncppk "at" yahoo "dot" co "dot" uk

Monday 11 June 2012

A New Oxon Blog!

Barry Hudson has launched a superb new county blog entitled "The Oxon Feather - Wildlife in Rural Oxfordshire" which can be found here.

The profile description is:

OXON FEATHER is a personal birding blog, from a birder who is not a great twitcher as my identification skills leave a lot to be desired, and my real interest lies in the birds we used to be able to take for granted but now need our help, including many farmland species, among the birds I have on my help list are : Turtle Dove, Lesser-Spotted Woodpecker, Nightingale, Tree Sparrow, Willow Tit and Grey Partridge to name just a few. I retired from farming about 2004 and retain many farming contacts some of them rather sensitive to strangers, so if I am sometimes unable to name sites I hope you will understand, as my priority is firstly the welfare of the birds and secondly to respect the confidence placed on me by my contacts

We all wish Barry every success with what I'm sure will be a great blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment